Thursday, March 23, 2023

Early Easter

I was thrilled to death when my mom suggested we do an early Easter at our house! It's not often when the whole fam comes this direction and I was excited to have them all here. We went to work planning meals and cleaning house. We settled on a big Roast beef from Carolyn Nash who has a hookup through her catering company. It was over $100 but it was DELICIOUS and so worth it!
We planned to egg hunt outside but the weather didn't cooperate. So we went to the church gym to hunt and play some more! Here's some pics from the hunt. 






Look at all these cute grands!
Grandma took some time to show Ry how to crochet. She has been obsessed ever since her friend showed her. 
And this little trio is so much fun. I love watching them have fun together!
Happy Easter! I'm so grateful for my Savior, for family and for the hope of a resurrection. The plan of happiness is a greater plan than I think we can comprehend and I look forward to a day where evil is absent and famlies can live together in righteousness! What a beautiful plan it is. 
 

No comments: