It was fun to dress up every day and see what people came up with. We saved the Best Hawaiian shirt for the last day.
And of course had to take pics of everyone next to the tiki tower. We actually did get a 'beach' day at brigham resivour. It was sort of warm enough but most everyone got in. Here's the cool kids club heading off to the water!

The big kids had fun jumping off the end of the dock.
That night it was Luau time! We had a good friend smoke some pork for us for dinner and it was delicious! We paired it with some Hawaiian rice. Ad and Brit made a mocktail for us and it was delish!
After dinner we had a luau party! We started with the Limbo!
And more hula hoop contests!
Mollie helped the little kids learn the cutest hula dance and they did so good! I don't have pics of it here I guess. But know it was adorable!!!! And here are me and brit in our matching coconut and shell bras.
It was exhausting but so fun! I loved all the fun things we did and the memories we made. I love coming from a family that we can all get together and be silly and have gobs of fun!




















No comments:
Post a Comment