My toothless, chocolate and barbie - loving baby is EIGHT! I have told her for years that she can turn 8 so she can get baptized but then after that, she can't grow up anymore!!! I wish I could freeze this age. She is just happy and cute and very smart and self sufficient!
We went over Memorial day to a park to ride bikes and and since she was getting a bike for her bday, we gave it to her a few days early so she could enjoy it. Here is her new bike!
She crashed hard on the way home. I'm glad she's still little enough to sleep on mom's arm.She did great riding her new big girl bike!
On the morning of her bday, she woke up to a tower of gifts and lots of excitement. There's something about being the youngest that makes everyone super excited on your bday.
She was given LOTS of Barbie stuff.
Her party was later at the city pool. Of course we had to make floaty tube cup cakes with a little bear cracker in it.
All the party friends!
Shae got to come over afterwards and play longer and go to dinner with us.
Love these cute girls and their friendship!
Rylee was ecstatic that she got a chocolate sunday and they sang to her at Applebees.
Happy Birthday baby girl! I don't want you to grow up, but I guess if I have to I will let you. I hope you are always my smiley Rylee and find things in life that make you happy. Good friends and good food and good choices will always bring you joy. Stay close to mama, ok? Love you Ry buggie!

















No comments:
Post a Comment