I can hardly believe this lovely lil lady is already 14! All she wanted was a big party with friends at Ken's Gym and since its a free perk for me, that is just what we did!
I didn't get many pictures because I was busy being a mom and a host on the floor, but I did get this one. Even in this big fun gym, they play soccer!She was spoiled to death by friends and family and got many awesome gifts. She was a very happy gal.
On her actual b day, Ry had a game and we realized Ry's shirt reflected Mollie's age!Later Mollie also had a game and we took her and Paisley to Cane's, her favorite.
Cutie girls! I love you Mol Mae and hope you continue to do good and kick this life's butt! You amaze me at your strength and grit and ability to stand up for yourself and what is right. Keep choosing good and being kind. You will do great things my dear!
No comments:
Post a Comment