Sunday, October 27, 2024

Reed Fall Party

 We started out the Reed Fall Party by meeting up at a pumpkin patch in Granstville and everyone picked a pumpkin. It was so nice because they were HUGE and cheap. Always a good thing. Mollie felt the need to dress as a dinosaur and it scared Tuck so he wouldn't be in the grandkid pic without Jordan. 



Mollie really wanted to run down the street as a dinosaur, so we let her run down the road. She got lots of honks and laughs. Then Bri wanted out and Mollie chased her right down!

Granstville does a cute skeleton contest for businesses that all started from a funny joke. Someone attached a skeleton to a stop sign in a bit of a provocative way and the stunt made news. They decided to capitalize on it and make it a contest so it was really fun to drive main street and see all the creative sets out. I loved the robber at the bank!

After that we came back to the house and carved those pumpkins and decorated cookies. 
I'm so glad the weather was nice!

Some of the pumpkins!




Then it was time to get ready for the trunk or treat. Here we have a football player and baseball player and Selena Gomez and Justin Beiber. 

Two stansbury football players

and a cowgirl. We also have Sven, Olaf, Anna and Elsa. 
And Anger, Envy and Disgust from Inside Out. 
Since we were going with a theme and I actually talked Chad into dressing up, we HAD to have a matching trunk, right?! I had SO much fun creating this and making the control board. We got tons of compliments and it was so great I think we will have to do it again next year!

I loved how everything glowed!
And these little cuties were so fun to watch enjoy the holiday. They tried on our wigs at the end of the night and it got some good laughs! 
Love my fam and the time we get to spend together!

No comments: