Wednesday, April 23, 2025

Surprise Visitors!

A few days before Easter I got a phone call from my dad and he asked how I'd like some visitors! He explained that he and mom were needing to escort a missionary home to UTAH of all places. I said YES OF COURSE! And a few days later I was picking them up at the airport!  I was sad they missed our Easter celebration by just a few days. We picked them up and spent the evening with them and then took them to Pocatello the following day to see the brothers. 
We hung out at Jordans house and had lunch and then just sat around a talked. We did a quick DI run so dad could get some things. Then we took them out for Mexican food. Here's the cute kiddos all lined up in the window. 

The manager was very kind and asked what we were celebrating and we told them. They brought out big banana splits for my parents and we all took a few bites. 
It was good to be with family again with mom and dad, even if just for a few days. 
The next day we ran errands and they filled a suitcase with things to take back to Panama that they can't find over there. It cracked me up at the silly things like jello that they got excited about. 
Goodbye again! We will see you in 9 short months! 

No comments: