Thursday, April 10, 2025

These kiddos

May-cember is approaching. The kids are busy as ever. Here's a bit of what's been going on lately. 
The girls made meatballs!
Brielle had to make a school float and she chose Idaho! She really came up with cute ideas and it was fun watching what she created. 


She got to display it for the parents to come and see along with her report she did on her computer. 

Track is in full swing and I love watching Carter do what he loves to do! Run boy, run!
Grandma came to visit and since we still had birthday signs up, we added a 75 sign since 75 is a big deal!! HBD grandma!
Mollie is in soccer as normal, and she has played her little heart out and I thought it was cute when she came home and fell to the floor in exhaustion. 
Ry and I go to go to the capital. I've never been there before and it was actually really cool to see. 

The girls in my group had fun posing in every possible place! 
After the Capital, they went to This Is The Place. They had fun visiting all the little places on the farm and even got to pull handcarts for a bit. 
She was so tuckered out after her big day, she crashed super hard when she got home. It was a big day for this little lady! And this old lady too!

 

No comments: