We had Chad's mom do Carter's 5 month pictures and i cant decide which ones to order! Which ones are your favorites?! These are just a few of MANY to choose from!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE them!!! My favorites are the 5th, 6th, and last one. You are so lucky to have the photography hookup to capture all Carter's cuteness. :)
HOW CUTE!!! All of these are so adorable! I love close ups, so I'm not a good person to ask. I love #3 and #6, he looks way good in hats! Good luck trying to figure out what one to pick.
9 comments:
I LOVE them!!! My favorites are the 5th, 6th, and last one. You are so lucky to have the photography hookup to capture all Carter's cuteness. :)
HOW CUTE!!! All of these are so adorable! I love close ups, so I'm not a good person to ask. I love #3 and #6, he looks way good in hats! Good luck trying to figure out what one to pick.
They are all super cute. I wouldn't be able to decide either. Carter is just so dang cute no matter what he's wearing.
Oh my goodness! He is adorable! The picture all turned out way good. I have no idea how you are going to decide!!
I like #7 and #9 the best : ) But of course, they are all very very cute!
2,5, 6,8 were my favorites but they are ALL so cute!
Hey I was blog hopping and found your blog!! All the pics are adorable...he has the cutest brown eyes ever.
Ah Candice, he is such a cutie. YOu are so lucky to have a photographer in the family!
9 & 7 are my favorites!
Post a Comment