ME and some friends from highschool got together last night and went to dinner at Stevo's in Burley. It was so fun! Whitney is getting married so we talked about wedding plans and reminisced. It's so crazy to see how many different directions everyones lives are going right now! I'm a mom, Whit is getting married, Trish has been married for 2 years, Jayme is a teacher, and Ash is still with the same guy for 4 years now! WOO HOO! Good luck with all the wedding plans Whit!
Then we went to Trish's moms and had cookies and talked about old memories. It was a great night!
1 comment:
THats so fun you had a girls night with your high school friends. Its not a bad thing but ALL my friends have kids so I dont have as much in common with them as I used to. Kinda makes me sad sometimes b/c I miss hanging out with them. But I've made lots of friends in Hygiene so thats been fun.
Post a Comment