Friday Carter learned to crawl!! I can't believe my little baby is in to EVERYTHING now! He crawled the whole length of the hall as soon as he figured out how to take more then to steps....watch out world...here comes CARTER!! Oh and he can even pull himself up on things now!
Saturday we woke up and saw the Easter bunny had come to visit! Chad helped Carter dig through his basket. Then we took Carter to the apartment complex's Easter egg hunt. He wanted NOTHING to do with the eggs. I thought he would at least try to hold them, but it was his nap time and he was pretty crabby! He wouldn't even LOOK at them! What a stubborn little boy! ( I think he gets it from his dad! :) )
Sunday we went to church and came home to a HUGE dinner. (although i forgot to turn the croc pot on so chad had to come home during church to turn in on for me. Whoops!) But it all worked out! We were glad we could spend the weekend with Clyde and Evelyn!
3 comments:
Sounds like lots of fun. Good luck with the house situation... it will all work out.
How fun! I love family time! And Carter just keeps on getting more cute every time I see pictures of him. He is such a handsome lil' boy!
He a good looking little stud. We missed you guys last weekend.
Post a Comment