Monday, April 6, 2009

Birthday Weekend

I woke up Friday morning to a dozen roses and my favorite poem on the table!
Opened a few gifts from Chad later that day and i was allowed to go shopping a week early for some new clothes! thanks hunny! Then we wen to lunch at Shari's
I was able to do a baby shower for a good friend, Tiffany,the night of my birthday and it was so much fun! The girls pitched in and got me some candy and a gift certificate to Old Navy! Thanks girls for making my birthday special!
Flower Favors i made
Tiffany opening gifts
Tiffany with her mom and sisters who made the trip for the party!
All the girls! i think we had 14 girls show up!
The next day i went home for a yummy birthday dinner and my favorite cupcakes which my mom make! FUN CHIP!
Just seconds before chad got a cupcake shoved in his face.
Seconds after he shoved the same cupcake in my face.

5 comments:

Heather said...

It looks like fun! I wish I could've been there. I sure miss all you girls!

The DeGiulio's said...

sounds like you had a great birthday

Chelsi said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like lots of fun. Glad to see you two can still have fun with each other and make a mess, that's great!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lotta fun! Happy birthday!

tutus n bowties said...

Happy late birthday! I checked out that ballerina chair and LOVED it! Thanks for the website.