25! I can't believe it is here already! I think I have pictures of my MOM's 25th birthday growing up! I remember it seemed so old....yet i still feel so young. It was a very special day for me. Chad's parents came down for Easter weekend so we celebrated with them. We watched General Conference in the morning, then ran and did some shopping and even found a rummage sale (wahoo!) then came back for the afternoon session of conference. After that I spoiled myself and scheduled a pedicure and manicure! It was wonderful. When I returned home, I was told to go to my room!Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Quarter of a Century Brithday
25! I can't believe it is here already! I think I have pictures of my MOM's 25th birthday growing up! I remember it seemed so old....yet i still feel so young. It was a very special day for me. Chad's parents came down for Easter weekend so we celebrated with them. We watched General Conference in the morning, then ran and did some shopping and even found a rummage sale (wahoo!) then came back for the afternoon session of conference. After that I spoiled myself and scheduled a pedicure and manicure! It was wonderful. When I returned home, I was told to go to my room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment