Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Week with Chet's Family

This is the last post, I promise! So much has happened this month and i have to keep up with my blog book, so bear with me! We had so much fun having Chet and his family stay with us! We watched their girls while they took off to Boise for a few days. It was fun getting to be a kid again and just play all day. We took them to Hop2It here in Twin. It was a fun little place.
Maycie and Emma.

Painted fingers and toes


Made little pizzas and ate them



And flew kites! I was very selective in which pictures to put up since i have already blogged so much, but these are just a few fun things we were able to do. We will miss you guys for 1 more year and can't wait to have you back in Idaho!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that I have told you yet but congrats on the baby! and Happy bday! Things look like they are going so well for you! I hope that you get feeling better. That's always rough. Nice to see all the updates!