Thursday, May 27, 2010

IT'S A.......

GIRL!!!!
Yes that is right, we are expecting a sweet baby girl! She was not shy at all to flash us her girl parts but it was impossible to get a picture of her face. She was just curled up in a tight little ball. SO CUTE! Chad and I are very excited! Thanks for all your votes....Those 11 of you who voted girl, YOU WIN! Watch for our next poll for girl names. we are having a tough time but so far this is what we have come up with...
Brynlie May (May is after my Grandma)
Tenley ???
Mirissa ?????
If anyone has any cute suggestions please pass them on!

4 comments:

Monette and Mark said...

Girls are fun!! They're way fun to shop for and dress up. Congrats!!

Hay and J said...

Congrats!! Wahoo! Are you so excited! I can't wait to find out what I'm having!!

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

I guess a girl before I scrolled down and I was right! Girls are the best! Congrats!

Hannah said...

I like Brynlie...that's really cute!