Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Babies

I've been waiting for this day because I have been wanting to do this 'April Baby' post for a long time and today the last April baby arrived, my neice Kloe Evelyn. This is Chad's sisters newest one born April 26th.
On Aril 2nd Lily came into the world. My good friend Jenna Sorenson's little sweetie.

On April 3rd (my birthday) another little neice, Haidyn was born to my brother Justin and his wife Carrie.

April 5th was another great day for my cousin Ben & his wife Emily who gave birth to Lydia.
And on April 15th another good friend, Stephanie Gilbert had little Jayden who is a BOY!! (we need a boy amongst all these girls!) I LOVE April because it is my birth month and we have loved welcoming all these little ones to our lives! (hope its ok i shared their pictures!)

1 comment:

Sorensons said...

That's a lot of April babies! They are all so cute! :)