Saturday, December 31, 2011

Choose The Right

My blog has been slacking lately, but there is a perfectly good reason. And it is these dear children of the Twin Falls 2nd ward. They have been taking up a lot of my time this last month! You may ask, why?? Well I was recently put in as the new primary president in my ward. If you dont know what that means, it just means I am in charge of teaching alot of children about Jesus Christ...whew...what an AMAZING responsibility. The theme for 2012 is "Choose The Right."

I had a feeling this calling was coming even though I had only served in the young womens program for 1 year. I will miss my YW so much, but I still get to work with children and i truthfully am SO excited to do it. It has been busy but I have loved getting to meet new people and discover strengths i didnt know i had. Tommorow is the new year and with that comes many changes in primary. I hope we are ready! Meanwhile, I sit in awe about how strong and faithful these children are. And I love their simple faith. Isn't that what the gospel is all about. I love them so much and I look forward to serving them and learning from them.
(This picture was made up to give to the out-going presidency.)