Sunday, December 4, 2011

Where did November go?

Seriously November FLEW by! I can't believe December is here. Will life ever slow down?! I find myself holding onto each day of december trying to get the most out of the 24 hours i have each day, trying not to waste a moment.



I had the fun opportunity to do a bridal shower for my sweet cousin Natalie. It was so fun to make some cute decorations for it.


And as always, the food was phenomenal.

It was so great watching Natalie & John get hitched in the temple. It was so beautiful and it was great to get a reminder of the temple covenants i have made with my sweetie.










On the 15th, we celebrated Chad's 29th birthday! We were blessed to have both of our parents here and a few siblings. It was a fun day. Only one more year to the big THREE-O
I'm so stoked we both have bikes now. We've wanted to take a bike trip to Sun Valley for forever and it might just happen this summer!


My little stud-of-a-brother competed in his High Schools Mr. MHS contest and I got the privledge of being his escort.


He's a talented dancer so him and some of his football buddies did a dance. It was great!



And in the end, he WON MR.MHS!! I am SO proud of Adam. He is such a strong, good kid. We've always been close ever since I can remember and I hope we always will be!! He definantly deserved this title. Way to go Adam!


And last but not least, THANKSGIVING!! Chad had to work this year (but really i can't complain about triple time pay!) and we had sick kids, so my dear parents loaded up all the food and came to our house to celebrate the big day. It was so nice to be home for the holiday and have my family as guests in our home. We played lots of games, ate and ate and ate and then everyone but me and Adam went black friday shopping. I will NEVER be at wal mart ever again on black friday. One bad experience and I'll never go back! But while they were out i watched a movie and ate pie with my brother and it was a wonderful evening. I hit the town the next morning and still got lots of good deals. This is the only picture i took over thanksgiving, and it is a pretty pathetic one, but we were just too busy having fun to take pictures! Thanks again mom and dad!

No comments: