Saturday, December 31, 2011

CHRISTmas 2011

I won't lie, the first weeks of December were quite hairy. I was fighting a horrible cold, dealing with the challenges of a new primary president, writing a talk for sacrament meeting on christmas day, making treat plates, and sending christmas cards. The Christmas spirit almost passed me by. But the Thursday before everything was done and ready and I was ready to enjoy my Christmas!

We started out our celebrations to see the lights in the south hills....always a good time, and Carter was happy to see Santa and get a candy cane.

We were SO happy that Grandma & Grandpa Hymas came to spend Christmas with us! We always love having them. New Christmas Jammies!




And of course Christmas morning was magical. It is so fun to watch the faces of suprised little kids, especially when they are your own!



G&G Hymas even had a few suprises!







Man was this kid happy!



I wish that every christmas we could attend church. Im not sure if it was because I was speaking and had to sit on the stand or what, but I felt the christmas spirit so strong that day. After church we spent 2 hours on the phone with my brother on his mission. It was so great to hear his testimony and that he is being cared for by others & heavenly father. Christmas was so wonderful! What a special time of year. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: