I am SO behind on blogging so Im playing catch up durring nap time although I have a million other things I SHOULD be doing!! May was a fun month. We got a new park right in front of our house! It has been a work in progress for atleast a year and finally the toys arrived! We spend many hours there and the kids love it. And as far as parks go, its a pretty great one! A pavillion, swings, and restrooms will be coming soon!
In other May news, my baby brother Adam graduated from High School. Myself and all 4 of my brothers graduated from there and so we all share a little spartan pride! Love this pic of him. If you look close he is raising his arms and facing the camara right in the middle. Love ya Ad! You're such a great kid and Im proud of you accomplishments!
On we go to June.....




No comments:
Post a Comment