Tommorow is my wonderful husbands 30th BIRTHDAY! We celebrated on Friday at Idaho Pizza. I had a surprise party planned for him and our friends were there waiting. I had to tell a few lies, but I actually surprised him and pulled it off! The theme was 30 SUCKS.
I made these baskets with suckers that said "30 sucks" and had some straws in a vase that said "30 really sucks!"
The surprise.I made a Better than...ANYTHING pumpkin cake that was sooo delicious and put 30 candles on it!
These pictures are supposed to be in the shape of a 3 and a 0. Lots of great things have happened over the last 30 years and I felt I needed to make a tribute!
30 also bites (bite size candy bars)
We had so many friends and family come. We both felt so loved! My parents were able to come.
And the Martinez family.
And the Browns.
And the Whittens
And Chads cousin Lorie Taylor with her 3 (almost 4) girls
The Sorenson Family came too!
We were so blessed to share this day with some of our very closest friends. Thanks to everyone who made it happen!
Happy Birthday to my man of 30 years. You amaze me every day at your strength and will to do good. Not a day has gone by that I have havent thanked my Heavenly Father that you fell in love with me. I hope we will have many happy birthdays ahead of both of us. So glad we could celebrate you. You deserve it. Hope you felt special because you really are! I love you!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment