Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Newphews!

Our family has truly been blessed! My little brother Tony and his wife Monserrat welcomed their first baby boy into their family on Oct. 21. They named him Ashton Ian Reed. He has a head of dark hair and my brothers big lips. They live in California and I cant wait to get my hands on this little guy and kiss his chunky cheeks!

 A few days later on Nov 1 Carrie my sis in law went in to the doc with some painful contractions. The doctors told her she was in labor and to get ready to have a baby! Little Greyson Charles Reed came flying into this world 5 weeks early! He has spent all of his days so far in the NICU since his lungs are a little under developed butis improving quickly! He still weighed 6.11 (what both of my babys were at full term!) for being so early.

I did get to take a trip to the NICU and hold this little guy for a few minutes. What a sweetie! Carrie is such a strong mom. I'm sure I would be a wreck if I had to leave the hospital with out my baby!!
We like to think he was too excited to meet his cousin. Keep getting better sweet boy! This aunt has big playdate plans with her nephews!!

No comments: