28! Seemed so old when I was young, but here it is! I was showered with gifts all weekend long! The kids were just as excited as I was!
We went to dinner and then instead of cake I got a carmel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory for dessert! Carter really wanted a candle for me to blow out, so we stuck one in it!Chad took me shopping on the weekend after my birthday and let me get whatever I wanted and to a nice dinner at Johnny Carinos. Yum! It was a great day despite getting older!
This wasnt a birthday gift, but I got to get eyelash extensions done from a good friend. They were so fun and I got tons of compliments. Best part? I didnt have to wear mascara for weeks! (kinda a creepy picture, but focus on the eyelashes!)




No comments:
Post a Comment