Monday, May 13, 2013

Soccer Mom

I don't have a mini van, but I'm officially a soccer mom! This little guy started soccer mid April and has loved every second of it. He has made 2 or 3 goals already and gets so proud when he does. (So does his momma!)


 He played his friends team last week and they killed us but Carter got our teams only goal.

As he runs he laughs and giggles and just has so much fun. He can often be heard yelling "good job Carter!" to him self. Love this little man. It is so fun to watch his love for sports and other interests grow and to see him succeeding at things. I dont have any pictures but he also learned to ride his bike all by himself last week. He came and told me "I knew I could do it!" And he did. Good job carter!

No comments: