Is one of the hardest most rewarding thing I have ever done. From sleepless nights to cleaning messes it can just about make you crazy. But its amazing how quickly you forget how hard it is when they run and give you a hug or tell you they love you.
The joy these kids give me is hard to put into words. My life would not be a life without them. They complete my world. On Mother's Day they were especially sweet by giving me lots of hugs and telling me Happy Mothers Day all day long. I am blessed!
And I wouldnt be a mother with out this amazing man by my side. He is the reason I want to be a good mom and try my very best. He brings out the good in me. Love you my little family! Thank you for making mother's day so special!
(this is the first post of many! so keep scrolling if you are interested!)


No comments:
Post a Comment