Sunday, April 20, 2014

Idaho trip!


 I picked up Carter from school and to my surprise he looked like a little bunny! He has had the best teachers with his little preschool and they always do cute fun things.
 As I was packing up the last few things and making lunch for the kids before we left Mollie thought she needed a bunny face too and drew her own...with PERMANENT MARKER!!
 She did a pretty good job though! But she was really sad when I told her that it wouldnt wash off. She said " Mom I dont want to be a bunny forever!" through her tears.I wanted to be mad but I couldn't help but laugh my head off. So we quickly used some fingernail polish remover and got most of it off

Then we hit the road to IDAHO!
 These girls make my heart so happy! I've been blessed with incredible friends in Twin Falls but these two girls fill the missing parts of my soul. We have been able to keep in touch since we have moved and they will never know how much that has helped me!

Jenna had baby Landon in January and Jess is due any day now (in May) with a little girl. We loved meeting Landon! He is such a happy boy.
 THEN we went to our first easter egg hunt at a friends house! She just bought a new house and had lots of land to have a big easter egg hunt on!

 They decorated sugar cookies and made bunny ears too.
 All the kids lined up for the hunt.

 Mollie and Lily stuck together and kept putting eggs in eachothers baskets. These girls have become good buddies by default. So sad we live so far away!


 Carter and Jace hung out in the pasture finding eggs.

 And this kitty....oh man! Mollie fell completely in love! She drug this poor kitty all over the place. I didnt think she was going to let us leave it. She kept begging for us to take it home....JUST WHAT WE NEED! (not!) But it was kinda cute seeing her carry it all over. Even though I am NOT a cat person.
Then we headed off to grandmas for more easter and birthday festivities!

No comments: