![]() |
| This was too precious to leave out. For my birthday Carter asked if he could make me a "birfday sandwich" So sweet! |
Like my candles?! This year was also the year that I learned my favorite frosting was discontinued. And I burned my cupcakes. So it was kind of a dissapointing dessert! But Chad ordered my favorite food in from Johnny Carinos and that almost made up for it!
My mom always likes to do a birthday dinner and since me and Jordan share the same month we combined our party! Justin & Carrie got me some of my favorite rainbow chip frosting off of ebay and so for my second party I got to have un-burned cupcakes and yummy frosting!
And as always my siblings are always so good to get me gifts. Here Is my shirt and lotion from jordan and here is Jordan with his cooler from me!
All in all it was a good birthday. Looking forward to the 30s! (I think!)











No comments:
Post a Comment