Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The HUNT & Easter morning

 Easter morning!
 The Easter Bunny may or may not have forgotten this little girl on Easter....WOOPS!




 Sunday best! Getting ready to go to church with G&G Reed
 My family has an epic easter egg hunt every year. It SO beats going to any town egg hunt!

 Bri didn't really know what to think. For the most part it was a pretty nice day but we had to leave a little early when the wind picked up.
 My little poser.
 Eggs for days.


And way more candy than we could handle! But mom and dad took care of it! So blessed to have an awesome family who loves to get together and for My grandparents who host this every year. Sure love them.

And it wouldn't be Easter if I didn't recognize the real meaning of it. A few days before Easter we watched the testaments with the kids. At the end when the Savior is resurrected , I noticed Carter rubbing his eyes. I asked what was wrong and He said the movie made him get tears. (Which of course cued my tears to start flowing!) We shared a very tender moment talking about the Savior and what he did for us. That movie is so powerful and strengthened my testimony of my savior even more. He has done so much for us and really only wants our happiness and for us to return to be with him. I have felt his love during this season and have had more tender mercies directed towards me than I can count. I try hard each day to realize His hand in my life. I know he lives and I know he loves me. Happy Easter!

No comments: