Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fire Safety Month

 The fire station does a pretty cool thing every year where they let the kids come see all the fire trucks and spray their hoses and get fed lunch! The kids were so excited to go.

 It was fun watching Carter spray the hose...as you can tell he loved it



 Mollie liked it too...once she was able to pull it open. It did almost knock her over too.
And we just happened to be there when air med arrived. They landed right in front of us. I knew it would be windy but I didn't expect the giant hurricane gush of wind that would send tumbleweeds violently flying through the air and just about knock me over! It was really neat to see.This helicopters pad is right by our house so now when ever it flies over the kids yell "that was the helicopter I was in!"

No comments: