Monday, October 13, 2014

Mollie's 4!

 Miss Mollie turned 4 on Oct 5th! Can't believe she is getting so big! She wanted a frozen party in all its glory and that is just what she got. I was really worried about doing decorations because I didn't want to buy alot but once I realized my christmas decorations were the right color I was relieved!

While I set things up Brielle sported a crown and chewed on a carrot.
 And I may or may not have fed her some jello.....
 As her friends arrived they were invited to build a snowman in the kitchen with some sparkly playdough.
Then we had a coronation day and crowned each girl.
 And what would a frozen party be if you didn't jam out to Let It Go?!
 Pin the nose on Olaf was next....and then Grandpa Reed blew some giant bubbles for the kids.
Then it was on to the food! Complete with Frozen (jello) ice cubes, Snow balls (white doughnuts), Olaf's nose (carrots) Snowflakes (chocolate dipped pretzels), And magic wands (Chocolate dipped marshmallows) and frozen punch with heart Ice cubes.

All these little princesses were so much fun to have!


Later that evening we had a little family party with G&G Reed with pizza and presents!

 Her real birthday was on Sunday on conference weekend and so we saved one present for her birthday. A princess tent!! We watched conference with G&G Hymas who drove up that morning and then went for a quick picnic to feed the ducks and stretch our legs.
And of course you have to have a cupcake on your birthday so we sang and celebrated again on sunday. She is growing up so much and is my biggest helper. She has mastered doing her chores, writing her name, her alphabet & numbers and she is really good at making friends. She tells me about 10 times a day, "Mom, I wuv you!" Well I love you Mollie girl! You make my heart happy and I am so proud of the smart girl you have become!

No comments: