Friday, November 20, 2015

Chad's 32!

Happy Birthday to this wonderful man who makes me want to be better every day and who is the best dad anyone could ask for.  We all were excited to shower him with gifts and celebrate him!
 This movie Rad is something he grew up watching and I finally found it on Ebay. He was pretty excited to pop it in and watch it.
 And it wouldn't be Chads birthday if he didn't get some BSU swag.
 For dinner he requested homemade alfredo which turned out incredible! But how could it not be yummy with heavy cream and lots of cheese and butter! I also made some homemade pizza factory style breadsticks.
 As if we hadn't already had enough bad food for us the party continued into the night celebrating with the Eash family eating brownie trifle and playing games! He sure is handsome!

Happy birthday mister! I hope this next year brings you lots of peace and joy. I sure love you and am grateful for all that you are. LOVE YOU!

No comments: