Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fun weekend at Grandmas

My brother and his family were in town and so we headed up to celebrate a birthday and spend some time with family. We thought it would be fun to go up to Lake Cleveland for a picnic but it was  FREEZING so we didnt stay long but it was sure beautiful!

                                                                  Cousins!!!

I remember going to my grandmas and playing in her leaves for hours so it made my heart happy when I looked out to see my kids having tons of fun in the leaves.

 It was even funner when Grandpa hopped in and let the kids bury him and tackle him in the leaves. I love the cows just standing there watching us!



It was fun to be with 3 of 4 of my brothers. You can tell we are all cut from the same cloth! We were missing justin so we took a USie and sent it to him. We did get to skype with him later that night.
 We got to celebrate my nephew, Ashton's, 3rd birthday. He loves ninja turtles so we threw together a few decorations and mom made a cake and we had a party!
 This was a extremely candid moment when my brothers opened their Superman pjs from mom and had the sizes switched...Jordan in a Medium and Adam in a Large! We all got a good laugh out of this.
 Ever since Rylee was blessed we have wanted to take a picture with grandma and the beautiful blanket she make for her special day. I LOVE this picture of them both.

 Mom gave us one of HER dresses when she was a little girl that my grandma made. Bri loved twirling and playing in it.
 It's so nice to go home to my moms and spend time with everyone and just be comfy and taken care of! My mom knocks herself out making our family get togethers a fun time and I'm so grateful for all she does. My dad too. I love staying up late talking with my brothers about life, religion, family and quoting movies only we can laugh at. I'm grateful for my childhood and the good relationships I have with my family.

No comments: