Another fun first for Brielle was playing in the snow! She begs every day to go play in the "know." She doesn't mind being cold and did NOT want to come in.
This winter has not disappointed in the snow storms... the first one dumped 10 inches in a few hours! It was crazy and good packing snow. A few weeks later we will have a 16 in storm! We have had a lot to play in, that's for sure!
We took a time out from chores and homework one day and went and built a snow man. They of course named him frost and the weather was so pleasant we soon stripped our coats off and just played in the sunshine and snow.
Cheap labor! I really look forward to the day when I can send him out to clear the walks so I don't have to do it when Chad's already at work! He thought this was a blast!
I think it's safe to say we will have a white Christmas unless we get a major heat wave! All this snow has sparked an interest for snowboarding in Carter and it has made me want to get back on the slopes too! Its been so long I hope I can go some day and still be able to do it!!





No comments:
Post a Comment