Chad's parents were coming in town so he pulled some strings to get us a family tour at his power plant. We had to get all "saftey'd" up before we could go in. Mollie was a little nervous and was scared of the loud noises but she was a trooper and geared up and stayed with us.
My handsome hubby in his daily gear. I've decided all his neck problems come from his hard hat. They are HEAVY!
Theres always a project going on so we went back home and Chad and his dad worked alot on the bathrooms...pics of that to come later. Later in the week we got to go into temple square and take some pictures of the kids. I wanted to get some of Carter in his suit for his baptism invitation but the girls didn't want to be left out.
Her little squishy face cracks me up in this picture!
I can NOT believe he is turning 8 and getting baptized! He looks so grown up here and I'm so proud of him! He sure is a sweet kid and a wonderful older brother.
Here come the birthday festivities!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment