Last years fair was really....LAME! So I didn't go with high hopes but I actually wasn't disappointed! We hit up the petting farm and my girls all loved it! Carter of course wouldn't even come in. The animals were so cute and friendly!
This goat wanted to come home with us i think.The girls taming a pony and a goat.
I don't think Bri knew what this was exactly but she kept going over to it and poking its shell.
Hello Blackie! The animals were not shy!
We grabbed some fair food and sat down to watch the yoyo show. Carter was actually picked to come up and be a helper for the show! He was nervous but cute. The man put a quarter on his ear and he knocked it off with a yoyo!
After that we hit up the carnival! I've always loved the carnival and it was expensive but fun. It was Brielle's first time to something like this and she loved it!!
As you can see....
Good times! Great company!
Me and him tackled this ride and it was scary! it went around in a circle a million times! We both were scared!
All in all it was a really fun time and I'm glad we went!!














No comments:
Post a Comment