Chad turned 34 this year! He's getting old and I can't keep track of his age anymore! I had to do the math before I could write his blog because I already forgot! As you can tell the kids completely adore him and were right on top of him as he opened his gifts.
Each one of them made a card for him with candy taped inside of it. They were all very proud of their cards.As custom, we had a snickers cake to celebrate...
And friends over for the occasion to play games and hang out.
Sure love this man of mine. He takes such good care of me and our family and is always happy to come home and help me after a long day of work. He's an incredible father and has more patience than most. He is kind, loving and thoughtful and after 12 years together (10 of them married) he still makes me incredibly happy. Happy Birthday Chad! Love you so!




No comments:
Post a Comment