Wednesday, December 21, 2016

TOFW!

I've always wanted to attend Time Out For Women and this year I was determined to make it! My mom and 2 fabulous friends, Nannette and Michelle all went together and it was so much fun!  
 Micheal McClean opened the conference and I was wondering what I got myself into because I didn't really love him... but after that it just got better. I was spiritually fed and walked away feeling of greater worth and with a list of things I wanted to improve on. Chad kindly let me leave for the weekend and him and my dad manned the house.
 We stayed the night in a hotel and it was fun staying up late and catching up on girl talk.

                                                                     "TOFW!"
 Mercy River ran the show the whole day saturday and wereI pretty great. I loved Hilary Weeks and several of the others for different reasons.
 These ladies are the best friends a girl could have. We have so much fun when we are together and I love them because they lift me up. Until next year girls!

No comments: