He doesn't know how perfectly he is what I need him to be.
He is patient. Kind. Handsome! Loving. Spiritual. Happy. Carefree. FUN! Hard working. So many other things.....AND SUCH A GREAT FATHER ! He's been wanting some good running shoes for a while and he felt so guilty splurging a little (ok a lot!) to get these shoes that fit specific to his foot. I teased him but was glad to let him do it. Dads rarely time the time or money to spoil themselves I think! And I was happy to let him do it.
He always takes time on HIS special day to make sure he spends time with all of the kids.
And they are especially drawn to him on Father's Day because they want to show him how much they love him. Even if it disturbs a little napping. And he's ok with it!
These girls (and boy) love their dad SO much. As do I. And I hope I can convey that better to him in the coming years. Thanks for being such a family man Chad. You're the best! MUAH!







No comments:
Post a Comment