No we didn't get a bowl of fish. I was blessed with 4 little fishies for kids! Every single one of them LOVES the water. Something they did NOT get from me. I was crazy and signed all 4 of them up at the same time which actually ended up working really well! Ry Ry was stoked to get to swim too with me in the mom and me class.
It felt weird to leave Bri alone in the pool but she had no reservations whatsoever about being in the water. She by far is the biggest fish of the 4. She LOVES to be in the water.
We took the neighbor girl with us every day (Haley) and she was a big help to me! Carter did incredibly well this year and he can finally swim! He was doing front flips off the diving board by the end of it! He is fearless in the water. I wish he was a little more fearful! And Mollie went great strides as well getting more and more comfortable in the water and trying to swim as well! It was a good time had by all!







No comments:
Post a Comment