Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Bubble run!

We were invited with the Baugh girls to run the Bubble run!  I wasn't so sure if the kids would like it or not but they ended up having a blast. Here we are all squeeky clean before the race!
 The Bubble gang!
 Each bubble bog had a color. I think red had the most color in it! It was fun going through the huge piles of bubbles. Mollie was slightly scared at first but quickly got over it.
 Carter of course loved it and didn't hold back getting dirty!

 The bubbles didn't burn our eyes until the end! And then it really did!

 The kids loved just playing in the bubble canon at the end.


 We stopped in the last bog for a picture. We were all smiling and I didnt even see it coming!!
 Going, going, ........................................................GONE!


 All in all it was a fun time and we had fun getting dirty (clean).  Check out that cannon!
 I hoped my shirt would stay colored but it all washed out. But here's what it looked like before it came clean! Fun times!

No comments: