Brielle's school also had their own Halloween party in Miss Lori's back yard! She had tons of fun showing off her school and kids store she got to buy things with tickets she had earned in the previous months. There were sugar cookies, games, playdough and all sorts of fun things.
And little Miss Ry did not want carried at all. She ran as fast as her little legs would go trying to keep up with the big kids carrying her big bag of candy.
Later that night we all went trick or treating. We stopped at The Ogilvies home. Bri and her BFF were both supergirls.
Bri and Milo
Me and Ry came home early to pass out candy and she was elated with her haul. The other came home later and I could NOT BELIEVE how much candy they got! I think they may have been extra generous because many told them they were their only trick or treaters.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! I hope that some year I can learn to love this holiday again because it is one of my kids favorites.













No comments:
Post a Comment