Well the time arrived that I felt like I wanted to get Ry potty trained before school was out. I stocked up on treats, salty food, juice boxes, and mom juice boxes (soda) for me. I pulled up my big girl panties, barred my teeth, and dove in! All my kids have been really hard and have had ZERO desire to train. So I was ready for the worst. It really took weeks of mental preparation.
So imagine my surprise that within minutes of starting she had a success!! And then another and then another. She did not want to get off the potty! ( I couldn't keep my other kids on it!)
We played games, snacked on food, drank our juice boxes and really had some fun one on one time with all the kids in school. She trained in ONE DAY people. One day! She put panties on and never went back. She even came running to her potty from another room on the first day of training and plopped down and pooped! I was so shocked....NEVER has this ever happened with any children. They all run and hide usually. I thought, thats it, she's got it. We are done. She had one or 2 accidents over then next few days but, heck, my older kids sometimes have accidents too! So that was nothing.Then she realized going poop is not so fun. So now she holds it until night time. She is dry at night but that's when her body relaxes and it can come out. If anyone has dealt with this I'd love to know how you stopped it. She really is like clockwork. I have tried laxatives and they did nothing.
So for most of the early summer, if you drove by and saw a girl out riding bikes in her undies, that was Rylee! And really, I don't even care. She is doing SO well with potty training in general and changing one poopy pull up a night isn't a huge deal. I just figure when she's ready it'll happen. I'm just hopping sooner than later!!!!!!
Good Job RY RY! I'm so glad I got at least ONE kid who was mostly easy to potty train! Thanks for taking it easy on your old mom! LOVE YOU!





1 comment:
Would love to rape that little pussy hard
Post a Comment