Another Mother's Day has come and gone! I've now been a mother for almost 10 years! I'm still not quite sure I've got it all figured out. And when I think I do, another learning curve ball is sent at me! BUT I'm so grateful that these kids are patient with my learning. And especially when I have to learn the same lesson over and over. They still love me when I make mistakes or get frustrated.
They were extra excited to get up and make me breakfast and shower me with some gifts! Chad surprised me with tickets to Pentatonix and I was VERY excited!I recently found out that another sister in law is becoming a mom! And it brought tears to my eyes knowing how rewarding it is and excited that she will soon get to experience that. My successes are my childrens successes and their failures, also mine. I'm glad we have each other to go through this crazy, scary, busy thing we call life! Love you kiddos!



No comments:
Post a Comment