Tuesday, May 22, 2018

My best friends wedding

 I was over the moon when my BFF from my childhood days all through college called me and told me she was engaged! I was so happy that her time had finally come! She has married off lots of friends, me included, and done so much for each one of them. So I of course said I would be there!!

I was invited to her bridal shower and it was so good to see her and and her mom and sisters and meet her fun new family! It was a lovely day! And it made me happy that people still asked if we were sisters. We got that alot all growing up!

A few weeks later they were married and her wedding was so beautiful and perfect. Her husband, Shawn, is a super nice guy and I was glad we got a chance to meet him before the wedding. 
 Aub looked so stunning! And everything went perfectly. As she walked down the isle I burst into tears! It was surprisingly emotional for me but it was all happy tears!




 we stayed for a taco and ice cream bar and our little girls met the flower girl and became buddies really quick.

 Mollie and Benson who are just a few days apart got to reunite. He is Aubreys nephew and they met when they were babies! Maybe a date in the future guys!?
I am SO happy for these two! I love them both so much and wish them the best!!


No comments: