I realized one day that I don't do alot of the things I did with my younger kids as I did with my older kids. We used to take them to zoos, parks, fairs, you name it, we went. So I decided it was time for a zoo day with my little girls. They are the ones who REALLY love animals so i knew they'd love it. We grabbed some friends and headed to Hogle Zoo!
Brielle, Brightyn, and Annabelle are quite the little trio. They were adorable posing on anything and everything possible!
The gorilla was moving around like crazy and we could get pretty close! They are so huge and massive! And this mamma and baby monkey were just adorable!
The polar bear exhibit has always been my favorite! Its so fun to watch him swim right in front of your nose and do lots of tricks!
Whatever this was was cool too!
I'm so glad that all my kids have found really good friends at such young ages. They are so cute!
Love these girls. Hope they are friends for life!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment