Tournament #2! Off to the Adidas Cup! This little team played awesome!

THEY PLAYED SUPER HARD and Mollie even had a few goals! AND.....
THEY WON IT!!!!!!
They took the Gold and there is Mollie getting her medal.


And I'm confident that their luck was due to my awesome nails!!!! I LOVE COLOR STREET!

A few days later, we got to take Carter on a special date with just me and Chad. He mowed lawns all summer for the neighbors and had money burning a hole in his pocket. We told him he could buy a Nintendo DS and that is just what he did! He also got a killer haircut this week!
His request on our date was laser tag at the bowling alley and...
coldstone!
And look at that smile with his new DS.
Sure love this boy and all his hard work he put in this summer. He's getting to be quite the little lawn mower! And I love that he is learning to work hard and save money for something he wants!
And just because it was super funny, I noticed how big his mouth was one day...and I've always known mine was small. Well it was time for a picture to prove it. Here I am opening my mouth as WIDE as I can...yep...not very big. And Carter doing the same! Very easy to say he has a bigger mouth than I do.
And the most perfect way to end this summer was having an outdoor movie with our friends! It was relaxing and so fun with our friends. And I LOVE this pic of Rylee and Taysom. They are such good buddies!
NOW ITS BACK TO SCHOOOOOL!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment