Wednesday, August 29, 2018

First Day of SCHOOOOOOOL!

After a fun packed summer it was TIME for some normal schedules at our house so I greatly welcomed the first day of school! The kids were up early and raring to go. Mollie had a mild break down the night before that she didn't have any shorts to wear so the night before school I was scouring walmarts clearance racks to find some. Luckily, I got lucky. 
 She's pretty darn cute and she is looking forward to her next year of DLI in Portuguese with a brand new teacher, Daisy Godoy! Ms Heaps is her English teacher and is really super nice!
 My little man is not so little anymore and is entering 4th grade!!!! His 4th year in DLI and its so incredible what he can say and understand!

 I love that they roll out the red carpet for the kids!
 Have a good day!!!!
 Carter's teachers are Prof Cavazotti and Mrs Marburger. They are both great!



 And to celebrate only having 2 kids at home we went in and took dad to lunch!! Can you see how happy we are?! YAY FOR SCHOOL!

No comments: