Its not often we get DOUBLE weekend big dates! But these were planned out in advance and just happened to be 1 week apart! While the fair was here we got tickets to see Craig Morgan! Theres so many of his songs I love and so we HAD to go! We had pretty good seats and he really put on a good show!
It was a wonderful evening and don't worry, we ate some yummy fair food while we were waiting!!
The next weekend, we went to Preacher Lawson! It was Chad's fathers day gift. We followed him on Americas Got Talent a few years ago and he was just so funny! And he's clean and NEVER cusses! Someone in the audience even asked him that and he relied that he just didn't like to.
Oh heavens I laughed SO hard that night! He is such a great comedian. The opening act totally sucked though and almost ruined the night. I was really hesitant because I REALLY wanted it to be clean and enjoyable and besides the first girl, it was awesome!






No comments:
Post a Comment