March 1st we got to celebrate 12 years! Chad talked his parents into coming down to take the kids while we escaped for the weekend! Chad booked us a room at Little America and I picked him up for lunch from work and off we went!
We ate lunch at a greek place down town called Spitz. I was so hesitant since I couldn't hardly read anything on the menu and I struggle trying new things! But MAN these Doquitos were incredible!! And the fries! MMMMM! I was proud of myself for trying something new.Then we checked in at our hotel and spent some time relaxing! It was a really nice room!
Grand America behind us.
We got ready for our dinner and an AWESOME date!
We invited Mark and Emily Maughan to go with us. They met us at the hotel and we ate a yummy dinner there in the hotel. We love this couple so much! They are so fun and such great examples of righteous parenting and living. They have the best hearts and we had so many great laughs and chit chat! We had a little confusion catching the right tram and I learned I can run in high heels on pavement! HA! But we got on the right one and made our way to....
WICKED!!!! WHAT?! How fun this was! Musicals aren't our thing really but this was so great and so worth the money! Mark and Emily were just a few rows behind us.
Such a great show! And a good time with great friends!
Pretty lights walking back to our hotel. I LOVE that we make time for eachother and put effort into our marriage to keep it happy. I love that we serve eachother and keep our communication open. I love that we know what the other needs, sometimes before we know we need it! He treats me so well and will do anything for me and the kids. I have not once regretted my choice in marrying this guy and I'm so grateful for the laughs he gives me and the memories we make together. Happy Anniversary my handsome man! You are loved!!
On our way home we took our time and shopped our way home. Chad was just asked to be put into the bishopric as the 2nd counselor the week before! So we spent some time shopping for him to spruce up his church wardrobe. Our lives are about to get interesting!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment