As a mom I just get busier and busier running from thing to thing! SO MANY THINGS!! Dentist was first up on the table. Bri had her first cavity and was a rockstar getting it out. She was pretty giggly on the laughing gas. Good times!
Mollie had to have a bad tooth pulled and she worried about it for WEEKS! She was so upset and I had a hard time calming her down. Even grandma did her best at trying to calm her down before she went.We took lots of silly pics to try to keep her calm while Brielle was getting worked on. It helped. Sort of.
When it was all said and done, she had a crooked smile and a big tooth to show for it! She really did pretty well and the laughing gas also helped her just be calm. I'm so grateful for modern medicine and for great dentists that work so well with my kiddos through scary things.
A few days later it was crazy hair day. Silly kids.
And then it was St. Pattys day. Not much happened at our house...a box of lucky charms made their appearance I think. But Bri got to have a party at preschool and everyone brought something green! Cute kiddos.

APPT (Like PTC) was one night and Mollie got to sing some Portuguese songs for us.
Oh. the Most Amazing kitchen gadget ever!!! A Pineapple slicer! Yes its amazing as it looks. Perfect spirals of yumminess!
We got to quickly celebrate Emily Maughans birthday. She is so awesome. I'm so grateful for these two's friendship. They raised me when I got to Tooele and and taught me so much!
Look Mom! A BOW TOE!
And we finally had to retire the CHI! Rylees blanket was almost all rags. I had sewn it together as many times as I could but it just wasn't staying together. So Rylee went to the store with me and picked out her favorite material with some butteflies on it and she was so pleased with it. It was HARD to sew on that minky stuff but luckily she's not picky. She still asks for her old one but it seriously falls apart in your hands. SAD!














No comments:
Post a Comment