Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Friends

I'm so happy that Mollie has fallen into such a cute good group of girl friends. They all LOVE th be together and its fun to see how they include everyone and they all have similar unicorn-sparkly everything interests (notice all the glasses)! Mol got to go to a party at Ashlands house where many of the girls were. She had her first sleepover too. We don't typically do them, but I caved this once. 
 Her and her cute friend Ellie. These 2 look So much alike! Ellie's glasses are at least real!
 And speaking of friends, we had a very random experience a few weeks ago! Chad's old mission buddy told him he was moving to Stansbury Park! They had previously been in Florida. They started attending the Tongan branch that goes to church in our building! He sent Chad a pic of him at church and it was our building! They got to meet up and talk for a bit and later, they brought their family over to visit and I got to meet his wife Priscilla. Fetuli Laakulu is his name and they've got 4 cute kids. We had a really nice visit with lots of laughs!
I know how important it is to have good friends!  A lesson I learned early on in my life. Even as an adult, I realize how who I hang around can affect my mood or how I act. Its so important to have friends that lift you up and fill voids in your life. If they tear you down or make you feel bad or uncomfortable they aren't worth your time. I'm grateful for the good friends in my life!

No comments: